The Best Shoes for Weightlifting
Weight lifting is a cheap sport that anyone can engage in for a better physical fitness. However, for you to be successful in your weight lifting career, you must choose your accessories well. One of the most important weight lifting accessory that requires careful selection is the weightlifting shoes you wear at the gym.
Factors to Consider when Buying your Weightlifting Shoes
- Durability- Weightlifting involves a lot of pressure being applied on your feet thus causing your shoes to wear quickly. You need to buy shoes that are made of durable material so that they can last for a long period.
- Comfort- You should ensure that your feet are comfortable in your shoes so that you can lift more weight without hurting yourself.
- Stability- when it comes to weight lifting stability is the key. You should ensure that your shoes have a wide base for better stability.
Best Shoes for Weightlifting
Here is a list of top weightlifting shoes you should consider checking out.
Nike Romaleos 2.0 Weightlifting Shoes Review
The undisputed Nike Romaleos 2.0 are among the top world class weightlifting shoes. The amazing thing about these types of shoes is they are Olympic grade having been made for 2008 Olympic games that were held in Beijing, China.Since then professional weight lifters have been wearing these shoes for many reasons which include
- They boost weightlifter’s core exercises in all stages
- They are of medium weight thus not too heavy or too light on the weightlifter’s feet
- They as strong as a horse thus long lasting
- They facilitate breathability; therefore, you do not have to worry about fungal infections
VS Athletics Weightlifting Shoes Review
When buying your weightlifting shoes, you need to get a good product without spending a fortune. Thanks to VS Athletics since it has all the qualities you will be looking for in a good shoe and it is also very affordable. In fact, it is common to see many professional weight lifters in these shoes today. Some of the reasons why you should get a pair of VS Athletics includes
- Low cost thus it can fit on a tight budget
- The have double leather straps for reinforcement to withstand heavy weights
- They have a flat sole to facilitate comfort and stability
Adidas Performance adiPower Weightlifting Shoes Review
This is one of the legendary weightlifting shoes that have been trending on the market even before weightlifting became popular. Even after the entry of other varieties of weightlifting shoes in the market Adidas has continued to be the best seller in this niche. The following are some of the reason why Adidas Performance adiPower has continued to dominate the market for a long time.
- It is made of tough material thus long lasting
- It looks cool thus giving you confidence
- It has a cushion inside to facilitate comfort
- It has a rubber sole to prevent you from sliding when working out
Reebok Crossfit Lifter 2.0 Weightlifting Shoes Review
Now owned by Adidas, Reebok has managed to maintain a high head in the world of weightlifting for a significant period. Reebok Crossfit Lifter 2.0 is a hybrid Olympic shoe that you should not miss in your training bag pack.This shoe out does the other training shoes in many aspects which include
- It is well aerated thus no chances of fungal infection
- It is strong and durable
- It ranks as the most comfortable shoe among all the other options
- It is an all-purpose shoe which includes other types of working out
When buying weightlifting shoes, quality is the key factor to consider. You should ensure that you choose a shoe that is worth your money and will serve the best. All of the above shoes meet the required standards.